What to Expect
The church building is modern and well equipped. The main body of the building, which is complete with a baptistry, can seat 200 people and the schoolroom attached can accommodate around 100. We have a well appointed kitchen which is used regularly for outreach and church functions. The car park can hold up to 50 cars.
All our Sunday sermons are recorded and cds are available on request. The most recent sermons are accessible to be listened to or downloaded from the ‘Sermons’ page on this website.
Some notable points:
• Access is all on one level, with no steps.
• The main church has an Induction Loop installed for the benefit of those who use hearing aids.
• The toilet facilities include a toilet for disabled access and baby-changing facilities
• Disabled parking bays are provided.
• The kitchen has capacity for large events (up to 100 people).